Thursday, October 14, 2010

First Introduction

Right so here's the opening blog.

I'm a 29 year old, married mother to one adorable baby boy born on the 30th April 2010. I say adorable because most of the time he's pretty amazing. The rest of the time less so.

I gave up a fast paced and lucrative career in the world of finance in order to stay home and raise my son James. So far I'm enjoying myself. His daily routine leaves little time for boredom however I have to a certain extent used my newfound role of a stay at home mom (SAHM -learn the lingo people) as an outlet for my inate competitiveness and ambition. Thus the dawn of the quest for Yummy Mummy.

Unfortunately motherhood tends to run less like a boardroom than expected and more like a Where's Wally book. I.e complete chaos, mild nausea and the overwhelming feeling that you're missing something. This blog is about my first foray into motherhood - whilst attempting to keep my Jimmy Choos on.

2 comments: